Welcome to Geraldton Surf Life Saving Club
Geraldton Surf Life Saving Club is a family orientated club which promotes friendliness, co-operation and fairness. Our members come from all backgrounds and walks of life; from new members who have no prior experience with the surf but would like to learn surf skills, to experienced club members looking to return to surf life saving. Whatever your desire is in joining our club, we welcome all new potential members.
Vision Statement – To be the focal point of Surf Life Saving activities and an essential and valued community organisation within the Midwest Region.
Mission – To provide knowledge and service so as to preserve, protect and enhance life in aquatic areas in the Midwest Region.
- Respect- Respect ourselves, our club, our beach and our community
- Fun- Encourage fun through participation
- Excellence- Pursue excellence in all aspects of club life
- People- Develop people to reach their full potential
- Contribution- Recognise outstanding achievement, contribution or effort
- Open- Open, honest and timely communications