We would love to have you back on board again this season. Luckily for us SLSWA have made it even easier to re-join with us again. Head to the below life saving link and follow the prompts! Of course if you like to do things the old school way, download the below form, print it out, fill it in and drop it to us on Rego day!
Our membership fees for the 2018/2019 season are:
The SLSA Members Area is for anyone who is a member of an SLSA affiliated club/organisation or who wants to join or rejoin a club.
The application allows both the public and surf club members to maintain personal information online to ensure it is correct in the SLSA member database, Surfguard. You may also use the SLSA Members Area to renew SLSA surf club membership or request membership at a new SLSA Organisation.
Creating an account and using the SLSA Members Area is free and once you have signed up you can take full control over your membership records.
What are the benefits for me?
- Renew your membership or join with the Geraldton SLSC
- Make payments to the club for membership, merchandise, carnivals and events.
- View all your awards and their respective proficiency dates.
- See a calendar of your patrol dates.
- Check your patrol hours for this seasons and previous years.
- Update your contact details.
Downloadable registration form –
Any queries relating to your membership application or change of details can be made by contacting the Geraldton SLSC via email email@example.com